Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 2

So it's the second day of the 12 week challenge. I'm going well. I stuck to the program last night and finished the day within my calorie limit. Plus the food was good! And, I've stuck to everything on the program today as well and have been to the gym... yay me!

Tomorrow is weigh-in day... I will post the photos of my Pandora bracelet tomorrow and will see if I get to put any beads on the bracelet. I last weighed in on Sunday so a loss of more than 2kg would be great but unexpected. Fingers will be crossed though!

I have managed to curb my after lunch sweet craving by having a cup of tea with 2 sugars in it straight after lunch. I plan on reducing the sugar levels gradually but for now, taming the sweet tooth is more important (well I think so anyway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment