Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day Three - a 3.4kg loss and my first bead!!! :o)


Today the scales said... 119.0 which is a terrifying number in itself but 3.4kg less than what they said on Sunday. Yippee!!!

I am feeling in control and strong and loving it. Lunchtime today was a bit of a struggle, I had a nutritous curried egg sandwich with lettuce and snow pea sprouts which was very tasty but not nearly as delectable as the chicken curry my boss was eating at the next table... *sigh* I must be strong, I must be strong. I finished lunch with the traditional tea with two sugars... I'm still a tad hungry but will get up and get a glass of water to help satisfy my grumbling belly.

Spring has sprung here in Sydney and it's helping me smile. Nice sunny days are much better for the soul even if one has to go to work.


Ooh and the best bit about my weight loss is that I earned a Pandora bead!!! It's silver and has little squiggles on it and I think it's pretty cute. A photo of it is at the top of the blog. Just 0.6kg to go til my next one! The other photo is the plain bracelet. I went for the oxidised one as this is the one I like the look of the least and spurs me on to fill it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiff, that's a clever idea to choose the bracelet you least like so that you have more incentive to cover it up!

    ReplyDelete